MASAE has transformed its Mid-Year Meeting into a series of four webinars over four weeks in June. Our over-arching theme for the virtual conference is “Reflecting Forward: Tools to Succeed in Unfamiliar Territory.” The last year has been full of challenges for many association professionals. By reflecting on what we’ve learned and accomplished over the last several months, we hope to provide you with tools that will help set you and your organization up for success as we go into the next phase of normalcy.
When your association went remote, were you ready? We can’t predict the future, but we can learn how to produce great outcomes by managing change effectively.
Research demonstrates that up to seventy percent of all change initiatives fail. Failure is common because change is hard. Getting volunteer and staff buy-in and working through transformation is challenging.
Discover how one association made the leap from housing data in spreadsheets and keeping their server in a closet to quickly become a virtual organization. They left behind inefficient business processes and a siloed environment to begin building value, aligning strategy with operations, and innovating. When COVID-19 closed their office, they didn’t miss a beat.
- Implement strategies for making change less overwhelming and more human.
- Understand how hiring right and building a positive culture contribute to accelerating change.
- Implement agile practices that enhance innovation and speed products to market.
- Understand the meaning of MVP.
- Organize and manage agile project teams.
Sherry Budziak & Kevin Ordonez
Sherry and Kevin are award-winning association executives who are also seasoned entrepreneurs. They have a deep understanding of digital commerce and specialize in supporting associations to adapt and thrive in an uncertain business environment.
As pioneers in digital strategy and transformation for associations, their expertise includes:
- 15 years of consulting with associations and nonprofits on growth strategies.
- Researching and writing two books on positioning for success in the digital era.
- Interviewing association leaders from across the industry about innovation, entrepreneurship, and the future of associations.
Their insights on managing disruption and change, integrating strategy and operations, digital leadership, marketing and technology trends, and entrepreneurship will put your audience on track to understanding a complex business future.
MASAE Members: $20
MASAE is a CAE-Approved Provider. This educational program provides content related to the CAE exam content outline. The program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.asaecenter.org/cae.